India will host the AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022 from 20th January to 06th February 2022. It will be the second time in 42 years, the country hosts this event from the continental football governing body. This is the most important event of the AFC Women’s Competitions Calendar, with 12 countries playing 25 games across 3 venues. Representing the nation in the AFC Women’s Asian Cup has been an important achievement and milestone in the careers of Asian football stars and will be one of the most important events to be hosted in Indian football history.
The AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022 will have a lasting influence in Indian Football, upgrading the infrastructure, setting up proper game operations standards and improving the overall quality of the game. Undoubtedly, the AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022 is primed to be a game changer for Indian Football.
This position will be responsible for managing and coordinating all the Security Operations for the LOC.
- Support to Local Organising Committee of AFC Events and Tournaments in Executing Safety and Security Concept and Strategy, Operational Plans, Contingency and Emergency Plans, Policies and Procedures, etc.
- Manage all aspects of the safety and security for all activities taking place on venue and training sites including liaising and arranging relevant authorities.
- Responsible for overall security risk management in accordance with policies and regulations to mitigate any issues which may potentially affect the tournament and its assets including the players and officials.
- Ensure the planning of safety and security across day to day events and match day operations are executed to the highest standard and inline with all relevant tournament policies and regulations.
- Responsible for assisting with the management of the tournament safety staff including training and development to ensure all safety and security operations run smoothly
- Development of specific plans and procedures for inspections and security plan assessment
- Planning and coordinating Security workshops and conferences.
- Must be graduate from a recognised university.
- Minimum Two (2) Years of safety & security experience in Sports Event preferably with international sporting events and international sports organisations;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), Hindi (spoken) and Marathi (Spoken).
- Ability to solve problems, negotiations and conflict resolutions;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams);
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.