We are looking to hire a resource who would be responsible for building the digital capabilities, strategizing & overseeing the digital growth and brand marketing of the All India Football Federation. The individual is expected to work in close coordination with the Media Director aligning on PR & External communications, apart from working with internal and external stakeholders in driving the growth and reputation of the brand especially through digital assets.
- Oversee digital growth for the National Teams as well as the overall Indian Football ecosystem.
- Drive high quality content generation, capitalizing on available resources and continually strive for quality upgrades.
- Optimize digital marketing & content capabilities within the AIFF, working on the development of fundamental assets such as videos, online content, photos, etc.
- Assist in strategizing & overseeing structural digitization of processes within the organization and introduce new interactive platforms.
- Build www.the-aiff.com as the hub of Indian Football Information, aligned with the overall brand vision and messaging .
- Build partnerships and strengthen existing ones to grow the digital footprint of the AIFF.
- Strive to build a positive brand for the AIFF, leveraging its digital assets.
- Oversee consistent usage of the brand identity, creatives and guidelines.
- Create targeted marketing strategy and brainstorm new ideas to progress the brand forward while maintaining the various brand attributes.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns and the overall digital performance to improve return on investment.
- Work closely with stakeholders in providing value to commercial partners and fans.
- Assist in servicing AIFF sponsors, as required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing within Indian Sports.
- Sound knowledge of the Indian Football ecosystem.
- Proven track record of overseeing digital assets of major sports brands.
- Knowledge of digital and social media analytics.
- Ability to strategize, oversee, delegate and implement content strategies independently.
- A driven individual with strong interpersonal and managerial skills with an ability to execute plans in a timely manner within pre-determined budgetary structures.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Senior Manager - Digital Marketing & Sponsor Servicing’.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.