Number of Positions - 2
The AIFF is creating the next cycle of
Indian national youth teams that will participate in AFC, FIFA, Asian Games’,
Olympic Games’ campaigns and eventually serve Indian Women’s’ football in the
long term. The AIFF is seeking to appoint a technical team and support staff
skilled at nurturing talent in the crucial stage of youth development as per
the demands of International football.
The Video Analyst will contribute to the
development of the team by through the use of video and related technology as
per the directions of the Head Coach. The team schedules could be at various
locations in India and overseas and the incumbent will be expected to travel
and stay with the team as per the programme.
video footage of training sessions and matches.
and present footage to the coach as per the latter’s requirements.
analysis on opposition by using video applications or any available footage.
in concert with the team staff that may include goalkeeping coach, fitness
trainer, physio, team manager, analyst & others, keeping the goal of
sustaining the team’s development as top priority.
archives of the video analysis. Provide analysis as and when required by AIFF
committees, scouting department, etc.
efficient use of the available resources.
exemplary personal behaviour to maintain and enhance the status of the Indian
in/contribute to any seminars/teaching programmes/conferences/etc. organised by
the key stakeholders viz., All India Football Federation &/or the Sports
Authority of India in relation to the incumbent’s domain of expertise.
Key Performance Indicators:
to be established and reviewed in consultation with Head Coach.
- At least 2 years of experience as video analyst in a football programme. Past experience in National Team projects will be an advantage. Keen interest in the nuance of the game and player behaviour.
- Adept at using technology and video analysis platforms. A satisfactory level of ability in using applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to devise ways to present complex matters in simpler ways for youth players from varied cultures to understand.
- Good communicator in Hindi and English. Other Indian languages will be a plus.
- Graduate in any discipline from a Government of India recognised institution or university.
- Willing to drive own development through recognised courses and licences in his field.
- Able to visualise and pursue ambitious goals that may disrupt the prevailing scenario and take Indian football to great heights.
- Pleasing personality with professional attitude; willing and able to strike rapport with youth and the other staff from different cultures in an environment with language limitations.
- Cover letter/CV should mention references from recognised national federations/associations with whom the candidate has worked.
- Candidates should be willing to produce documents, as asked for, for background checks/due diligence. The documents will include, among others, original certificates in support of date of birth, educational & professional qualifications, experience certificates, etc. along with one set of self-attested photocopies.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a week after the application deadline. Shortlisted candidates should be ready to present themselves for interview/s in person within a week or earlier. In certain unavoidable circumstances, the interview/s could be conducted through a webcam over the internet. Related travel & lodging/boarding expenses will have to be borne by the candidate. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/s.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join the Indian U-20 national team (Women) immediately/latest within a week of selection.
- As the job may involve regular overseas travel, a candidate is expected to hold a valid passport and should be able to produce documents, if asked for, to prove his/her worthiness to travel.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for clearly stated in the subject line.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.