All India Football Federation is looking for a Coordinator for their Media Department. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
potential storylines around Indian Football which can be highlighted on AIFF’s
digital channels and external media organisations.
- The candidate
will also be required to churn out digital content for the official social
media handles and news reports for the official website as and when required.
- Ability to
handle live matches, tweets, match commentary in real time.
- She/He will
also be required to edit video content on a regular basis.
with various stakeholders.
- The candidate
will also be required to conduct media operations from time to time.
The candidate needs to be flexible in working management as the role will require working over the weekend and putting in long hours all throughout as per the flow of work.
- The candidate must have 1-3 years of proven experience.
- It is vital that the applicant has a keen understanding, enthusiasm for and knowledge of Indian Football.
- Strong journalistic or writing skills will be needed as the candidate will be expected to produce a regular flow of press releases and articles for AIFF’s in house digital team, and external publications all over.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Hindi is a must.
- The successful candidate must also have skills across digital platforms - including social media, video and audio - experience to ensure the maximum exposure for Indian Football.
- Knowledge of SEO and social media analytics will be considered an asset.
- Additional skills of video editing & graphic designing will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Media Coordinator’.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.