All India Football Federation is looking for an Assistant Manager for their Legal Department. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis and may be renewed based on performance. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Description of the Department:
The Legal department at AIFF manages and oversees various regulatory and legal documents and compliances. As part of this, it manages the operations of various judicial committees of AIFF as well as liaises on litigation matters that may be filed on behalf of AIFF or by any other party against or related to AIFF. The department also advises on commercial or other contracts to be signed by AIFF and other general legal matters.
- To provide legal advice and support in connection with all AIFF
- Drafting/reviewing/amending commercial and other
- To provide legal advice and support to all AIFF departments.
- Manage Judicial Bodies Committee meetings whenever
- To act as the Secretary/Deputy Secretary to the Judicial Bodies.
- Editing Judicial Committees’ judgements/decisions in line
with the Committee’s directions.
- Preparing documents, as necessary, to support the Judicial Committees in the decision-making
process in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Managing the Compliance of the decisions sent by
- To support the development and maintenance of AIFF’s Corporate
- Follow-up of the implementation of the provisions of the Judicial
and Disciplinary Rules and of any proposal for drafting and amendment of Regulations/Statutes/Code
including Competition Regulations.
- Assist in implementing and educating all the
stakeholders in all the above mentioned AIFF Regulations.
- Giving written and/or oral advice on the regulations as well as on
general legal issues to players, clubs, state associations, agents, legal
- Follow-up of disputes before state courts.
- At least one (1) year of relevant legal experience in a sports organization and/or law firm
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer
- Knowledge of drafting and reviewing contracts
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of FIFA/AIFF Regulations is an asset
- Post-graduate qualifications in the sports law field are an asset
- Interest in football
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work well under pressure, and to work long hours when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Assistant Manager - Legal Department’.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join latest by end of February.