All India Football Federation is looking for a Manager for its Strategy & Operations Department. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
This is envisaged to be a multi-purpose role wherein the incumbent will be expected to assist in liaising with various AIFF departments to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. He/she will assist on building the organization's long-term goals via helping in preparing the next Strategic and Operational Plan of the AIFF.
He/She should have good written and oral communication skills and a patient, calm and likeable demeanor along with a positive and solution-oriented attitude. Good analytical and research skills with attention to detail, strong project management and presentation skills, basic knowledge of IT and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint are also critical factors.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in
developing appropriate Management Information Systems for better analysis and
effective decision making across various departments
research and analysis of data, operational effectiveness, processes,
stakeholders, etc, as delegated
- Assist in planning, presenting, implementing, and
managing proposed recommendations and special projects
- Assist in the
development of various administrative IT systems to improve efficiency of
- Work on improving
existing IT systems such as Player Registration System, Competitions Management
System, Referee Portal & Coach Education System to enhance data capturing
- Assist in long-term planning, including driving initiatives and special
projects geared towards organizational excellence
- Assist in
development of the next Strategic Plan and corresponding Operating Plan
- Assist in liaising
with various departments and stakeholders for smooth day-to-day functioning of
- Substitute for
resource gaps in any specific department/process, as required from
- Any other
tasks and coordination as delegated by the Head of department
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning preferred
- Knowledge of and passion for football
- Good understanding of business operations and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Project management experience with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Presentation and leadership skills
- Team player, inspiring others, facilitating collaboration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of IT and proficiency in MS Office Suite and G-Suite
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Manager - Strategy & Operations’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.