All India Football Federation is looking to hire a Graphic Designer for AIFF’s digital assets. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis and may be renewed based on performance. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Conceptualizing & developing graphics as per the Federation’s requirements.
- Develop a long-term design DNA for the Federation’s digital handles.
- Be up to date with design ideas, trends worldwide and inculcate them within work.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and in line with the AIFF brand.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- 2-3 years of proven graphic designing experience.
- Proficiency over design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.) is a must.
- Command over motion graphics, illustrations/digital sketches.
- Knowledge of video editing & photography will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work within crunch timelines and flexible hours.
- Strong organizational & communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of and interest in football would be preferable.
should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for
the Post of Graphic Designer’. It is mandatory to also share at least 5
samples of their work along with the application, and state their expected
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join at the earliest.