All India Football Federation invites applications for the post of Coordinator for the Coach Education department. An ideal candidate will assist with executive administrative operations of the department. The candidate should be based in New Delhi and will report to The Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Coordinate and liaise between AIFF and various federations and State Associations on operational matters of Coaching courses.
- Manage communication and coordination between Coach Education and other departments within AIFF.
- Preparing the annual calendar of the courses to be held Pan India.
- Regularly monitor and update coaches’ data on AIFF digital platform.
- Upgrade features available on the AIFF Digital platform at regular intervals.
- Monitor all organizational requirements, including logistics, to conduct courses in liaison with State FA and Development Officers.
- Office management including keeping a track on office requirements, supplies and amenities.
- Coordinating for the advertisements of courses and declaration of results through media channels and website.
- Assist in conducting various seminars, conferences and courses on Coach Education.
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience. Prior exposure in the sports industry will be an advantage.
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in presentation, communication and leadership skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Applicant should preferably own a laptop.
- Basic knowledge of and interest in football would be preferable.
Interested candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Coordinator - Coach Education’ and also state their expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join latest by the end of May.