All India Football Federation is looking for experienced Indian Coach Educators who will be responsible for educating our coaches to enable them to go out and train players at various levels. An ideal candidate will play a crucial role in maintaining and further developing the game of football that will improve standards on and off the pitch by conducting courses pan India.
- Conduct AFC and AIFF Coaching Courses as per Coach Education Calendar.
- Conduct AIFF Instructors Coaching Courses for AIFF Licensed Instructors whenever needed.
- Prepare and maintain data of courses conducted in the AIFF Online System.
- Assist the Head of Coach Education / Technical Director in upgradation of Coach Education curriculum.
- Assist in AIFF Club / State Licensing and Academy Accreditation in consultation with the Head of Coach Education.
- Assist in building coaching e-learning platform and related content.
- Assist in planning and conducting courses in consultation with the Head of Coach Education.
- Assist in scouting whenever needed.
- Help Technical Department as and when required.
Skills & Requirements
- AFC A License/Diploma & above.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of conducting AFC/ AIFF C Certificate and above courses.
- Excellent presentation, communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of teaching relevant skills, tactics and techniques as well as monitoring and enhancing performance by providing tuition, encouragement and constructive feedback by identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
Interested candidates should mail their applications along with CVs, cover letter and proof of relevant qualification at email@example.com with the subject as “Application for the Post of Coach Educator” and also state their expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join latest by the end of May.