All India Football
Federation is looking to hire a Secretary to provide
secretarial and administrative support to the Legal Department. This position is based out of The Football House,
Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Handle all secretarial and administrative tasks of the legal department.
- Coordinate various meeting preparations including compiling meeting files and writing minutes.
- Draft letters for the legal department.
- Preparation of all Committee meeting files.
- Coordinate all document flow between the department and other departments.
- Manage and, when appropriate, respond to email correspondence relating to the department.
- Ensure the systematic filing of all legal department documents.
- Manage the day-to-day affairs of assigned sub-tasks.
- Manage the schedules and appointments of counsels.
- Perform other tasks as assigned to support the department as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the secretarial/administrative field, which potentially incorporates experience within a multi-national corporation or a law firm.
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including excellent English language skills, both written and oral).
- Basic knowledge of and interest in football would be preferable.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference of their work with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Legal Secretary’ and also state their expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications
without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join latest by
the end of April.