All India Football Federation is looking to hire a Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Legal Department. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Handle secretarial and administrative tasks of the legal department.
- Coordinate various meeting preparations including compiling files/ dossiers for hearings and meetings and preparing minutes.
- Draft letters for the legal department.
- Track court hearing dates.
- Preparation of all Committee meeting files.
- Coordinate document flow between the department and other departments.
- Manage and, when appropriate, respond to email correspondence relating to the department.
- Ensure the systematic filing of all legal department documents.
- Manage the day-to-day affairs of assigned sub-tasks.
- Manage the schedules and appointments of legal department.
- Perform other tasks as delegated to support the department as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the secretarial/administrative field, which may include experience in a multi-national corporation or a law firm or in a litigation practice.
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including English language skills, both written and oral).
- Basic knowledge of and interest in football would be preferable.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically typing and formatting Microsoft Word documents.
- Must be proficient in shorthand/ dictation
Candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com along with the reference of their work with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Legal Secretary’ and also state their expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join latest by the end of May.