All India Football Federation is looking to hire a Secretary to provide administrative and secretarial support to its Legal Department. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Handle secretarial and administrative tasks of the legal department.
- Coordinate various meeting preparations including compiling files/ dossiers for hearings and meetings and preparing minutes.
- Draft letters for the legal department.
- Track court hearing dates.
- Preparation of all Committee meeting files.
- Coordinate document flow between the department and other departments.
- Manage and, when appropriate, respond to email correspondence relating to the department.
- Ensure the systematic filing of all legal department documents.
- Manage the day-to-day affairs of assigned sub-tasks.
- Manage the schedules and appointments of legal department.
- Perform other tasks as delegated to support the department as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the secretarial/administrative field, which may include experience in a multi-national corporation or a law firm or in a litigation practice.
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including English language skills, both written and oral).
- Basic knowledge of and interest in football would be preferable.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically typing and formatting Microsoft Word documents.
- Must be proficient in shorthand/ dictation
Candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com along with the reference of their work with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Secretary’ and also state their expected remuneration.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join latest by mid February.