All India Football Federation is looking for a
Coordinator – Website & Content. The incumbent will work closely with the
Media department and manage and maintain the official websites under the
umbrella of AIFF. This position is based out of The Football House, Dwarka, New
- To increase the visibility of Indian football through official websites, social networking sites, blog posts, and other digital channels.
- Generate & publish feature articles, match reports, press releases, and other articles and manage the content, data, and design on the official websites.
- Track and analyze digital traffic and the success of online campaigns and make changes in strategy accordingly.
- Research and explore new promotional possibilities and internet technologies.
- Coordinate with respective departments on a regular basis to ensure the dissemination of correct information in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the development team as and when required and work closely with the rest of the media team and take ownership of the websites.
- Understand and adhere to brand guidelines and uphold the Federation’s image by generating high-quality content.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in the sports industry will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and digital analytics is a must.
- A thorough understanding of website CMS with prior experience working for websites is an advantage.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills with excellent stakeholder management.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints.
- Attention to detail and a proactive work ethic and an ability to prioritize information and display it in a structured manner.
- Basic knowledge of and interest in football would be preferable.
- Candidates based out of Delhi NCR would be preferred.
Candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference of their work with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Coordinator – Website & Content’ and also state their expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be able to join latest by mid-May.