AIFF Media Team
NEW DELHI: The Online Application System for the Academy Accreditation process is now open for 2017/18 season. The Application guidelines for all clubs and stand-alone academies intending to apply for the same are given below:
1. Clubs/Academies have to download the document for Accreditation Criteria from the website and read over all requirements to be met for the application.
2. Clubs/Academies confident or capable of meeting the criteria must register themselves with the State FA (if not already registered) and send a demand draft of Rs. 25,000/- made in favour of ALL INDIA FOOTBALL FEDERATION and payable at NEW DELHI to the following address with a supporting letter stating the club details (compulsory):
Academy Accreditation Dept.
AIFF Football House
Dwarka Sector 19
New Delhi - 110075
3. Upon registration with State FA, each entity shall receive a login access to the Centralised Registration System (CRS) generated from the Registrations department at AIFF. The same will be received only through the State FA. (Only State FAs can request for login access to AIFF for each entity)
4. On receiving access to the CRS, Clubs/Academies are then required to fill in all details and upload necessary proof of documents under each criteria head. Failure to upload the documents by the deadline will result in failure of the accreditation process.
5. Deadlines mentioned in the criteria document have to be strictly followed in regard to:
i. Application form and supporting documents for each criterion
ii. Player Registration renewals
iii. New Player Registrations
6. Documents uploaded will be assessed only after the deadline. Any information found to be incomplete or false at any point of time after the deadline for submission/upload will be treated as null and void resulting in failure of the criteria and in turn failure to secure accreditation of the respective club/academy.
7. Academies failing to meet the criteria through either lack of points or non-submission or proper supporting documents will be duly intimated.
8. Academies meeting the criteria through submissions/uploads will be intimated of inspection visits by AIFF Officials.
9. Academies will be rated after inspection and informed on the areas of improvement.
For any queries on CRS, interested entities are required to get in touch with Registrations Dept at AIFF.