Reports to: Director – Special Projects & Infrastructure
Place: New Delhi, India
Type of Contract: Open contract
Start Date: 01.05.2018
All India Football Federation is planning to set up the first ever football campus for the development of Indian national teams. This campus will be the focal point for the development of the football ecosystem and shall have state of the art facilities for national teams and various other programs to be incorporated including technical education programs.
This role shall be responsible to support the Director – Special Projects & Infrastructure in the overall planning and design of the national centre of excellence and other projects. The role shall require management of stakeholders and building of relationships critical to achieving the goals established for the department.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the overall requirement for the National Center of Excellence (NCE)
- Establish a relationship with all the Stakeholders to ensure the timely compliance of all the requirements for the centre.
- Work collaboratively with the expert consultants, internal stakeholders to achieve the timely requirement of the development of the Center
- Work with the Director on the overall design planning of the Center.
- Work with the Director on the selection process of external consultants & vendors required for the project
- Ensure the adherence to all policies and procedures as approved by the Director
- Support the Director on the business plan for the National centre of excellence.
- Responsible for the management of the grants for the development of the NCE
- Support the Director on the financial planning of the projects
- Report on a weekly basis to the Director regarding the progress and establish the plan of actions to comply with benchmarks and timelines.
- Responsible for the management of documentation including but not limited to the project
- Additional duties as may warrant in line with the established scope of work of the department
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Attributes and Abilities:
- Two to four years of experience in event management, stadium operations experience in sports experience will be considered a strong asset
- University Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering is a must.
- Working knowledge of special event operations, venue operations, overlay, facility management, project management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills, time management, communication skills and attention to detail required
- Strong budget and delivery experience in project planning and management. Excellent computer knowledge which includes Excel and demonstrated skills in project management
- Effective leadership and people management skills with an ability to build rapport
- Ability to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the relevant stakeholder. Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills are vital.
- Ability to remain open to suggestions and not easily intimidated by challenges.
- Ability to cope effectively with pressure and not easily phased by stress
Key Performance Indicators:
Will be communicated in due time in accordance with the goals established by the Director for the development of the National Center. The indicators will be calculated on the basis of the preparedness of the facility, AIFF, FIFA & AFC´s satisfaction with the Venue and requirements met in a timely manner.
- No relocation expenses will be included in the package
- Only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.