Date : 2017-05-18 2017-06-20
Job Category : FIFA U-17 World Cup LOC
FIFA UNDER 17 WORLD CUP INDIA 2017
Date: 18/05/2017- 18/06/2017
Job Category: FIFA U-17 World Cup LOC
Position: Venue Hospitality Assistant
Area: Marketing Department
Reports to: Venue Hospitality and Protocol Assistant, Local Organizing Committee
Place: Host cities (Goa/Guwahati/Kochi/Kolkata/Navi Mumbai/New Delhi)
Type of Contract: Fixed Term: October 2017
Email application with one page resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Marketing – Venue Hospitality Assistant (Host City Name)
Application deadline: 20th June 2017
India will host the FIFA Under 17 World Cup in 2017. It will be the first time the country hosts an event from the world football governing body. This is the third most important event of the FIFA calendar, with 24 countries playing 52 games in 6 venues across India. The FIFA Under 17 World Cup has been a key stepping stone in the careers of a large part of world football stars, among them 16 senior FIFA world champions and will be the most important event ever to be hosted in Indian football history.
The tournament has a huge worldwide reach, with an estimated global audience of about 200 million viewers from almost 200 different countries, which is a golden opportunity to show India throughout the world, its cities, culture and the capability of organizing an event of the highest standards.
The FIFA Under 17 World Cup will have a lasting influence in Indian Football, upgrading the infrastructure, setting up proper game operations standards and improving the overall quality of the game. Undoubtedly, the FIFA Under 17 World Cup India 2017 is primed to be a game changer for Indian Football.
This position will be responsible for assisting the F&B, Concessions, VIK and Hospitality Division with implementation of the hospitality strategies for the tournament and to support the F&B, concessions and VIK operations for the competition at all the official host cities. The position will act as the main contact for all the F&B, Concessions and Hospitality operations at the venue levels.
The Venue Hospitality Assistant must work jointly with the Venue Hospitality and Protocol Manager and Venue F& B and VIK Manager to fulfill the Mission and Vision of the Organization.
- Taking care of the entire workforce catering area, to make sure if the food boxes are delivered on time to all the areas scoped.
- Ensure timely delivery to caterers requirements - set up of base kitchen with all basic requirements required.
- Taking care of the end-to-end housekeeping and other facilities & sanitation of the hospitality areas.
- Assist in Implementing in everything pertaining to hospitality ushers (Timing, Briefing, Dress Code, Job Responsibility)
-To assist and manage the welcome desk in the hospitality areas (Wristbands/etc.)
- Assist in making sure the manpower responsible for work is in proper accreditation.
- Gate Management of the hospitality entries.
- Assist in coordination with stadium ensuring correct power supply to caterer (Coke/ Catering).
- Work closely with the stadium staff /authorities (electrical, civil, water supply, lift etc.) to ensure smooth operation at all time.
- Distribution and coordination of service vehicle passes.
- Ensuring that everything is in accordance to the agreement with the caterer (Timings/ Manpower/ Setup, Menus etc.)
- Assist in making sure if the furniture’s and fixtures are placed accordingly scoped for in the hospitality areas.
-Assist the F&B and VIK Manager to make sure the VIK stock is secure at all times and there is a smooth flow of concessions during the match days.
- Assist in sending daily reports with updates on work in progress to the hospitality manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
Will be communicated in due time in accordance with the goals established between FIFA and the LOC for the World Cup. The indicators will be calculated on the basis of the Marketing deliverables and Marketing requirements met in a timely manner.