Date : 2019-11-18 2019-11-24
Job Category : Internship
All India Football Federation invites applications for internship with its Players' Status and Registration Department. The candidate will based in New Delhi and report to AIFF’s Headquarters, ‘Football House.’
1. Assist the department in the registration and verification of players in the Centralized Registration System (CRS) and Competition Management System (CMS) of AIFF.
2. Assist in maintaining the data base of the Clubs, Players in the Centralized Registration System.
3. Communicate with Clubs, District Associations & State Associations to clarify any doubts that arise from time to time.
4. Should be comfortable in multi-tasking.
5. Assist in any other job assigned to him/her by the Players' Status and Registration Department.
1. Applicants must have excellent Computer skills. Freshers can also apply.
2. Selected candidates have to join immediately.
3. Suitable honorarium will be paid as per AIFF Policy.
4. Internship duration – 2 months.
Last date for applying is 24th November 2019. Kindly mail your applications along with CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Players' Status and Registration Department Internship”.