All India Football Federation invites applications for the post of a Website & Content coordinator for AIFF and Hero I-League’s websites. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis, and may be renewed based on performance. The individual would have to report to The Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
The candidate will be required to update content, data, write articles and coordinate with respective departments on a regular basis to ensure dissemination of correct information in a timely manner. He/she will have to coordinate with the development team as and when required and work closely with the rest of the media team and take ownership of both the websites.
• Generate feature articles, match reports, press releases and other articles for both the AIFF and the Hero I-League websites.
• A thorough understanding of website CMS with prior experience working for websites.
• Ability to coordinate and work closely with the Media department and ensuring correct reflection of data on the website.
• Understand and adhere to brand guidelines and uphold the Federation’s image by generating high quality content.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints.
• Attention to detail and a proactive work ethic and an ability to prioritize information and display it in a structured manner.
• Other responsibilities in the media and digital function as required from time to time.
• It is vital that the applicant has a keen understanding, enthusiasm for and knowledge of Indian Football and grassroots.
Preferred experience: 0-2 years of relevant work. Prior experience in the sports industry will be an advantage. Freshers are also welcome to apply.
Candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with reference of their work with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Website Manager’ and also state their expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend an interview at a time & date which will be communicated at the e-mail ID provided by the shortlisted applicant.